2/10 Recap - Results are for all to see, easy wins🏆
4520, 4585 key pre-determined levels + gameplan worked flawlessly today. Both sides banked 💵💰
RTH open bounced into 4585✅
Afternoon lower highs and lower lows✅
4535 broke ⚠️
4500 broke ⚠️ going into sour power hour🤢🤮
Next key level at 4485 reached by 4pm🎯
Problem is traders were either too biased, didn’t adapt in real-time. Or overtraded on suboptimal setups.
What did you do when 4520 finally lost? Review your mistakes tonight, learn and conquer tomorrow.
Brand new day💪
- Primary expectation for today is range/balance day which could evolve into a full flown stampede into end of week. Focus on long biased trades only when above 4520. Absolutely, no shorting allowed when above 4520. This could extend
- Current price = 4535, short-term target remains the same at 4585/4600, unchanged from yesterday.
- We got filled on swing exits overnight at the 4585 highs and on the CPI breakdown, decent train ride
- Conversely, IF a decisive breakdown below ES 4520 occurs at any point, be careful of bull trap/bull breakout failure. Then, price is stuck back in the range of 4535-4440.
- Our primary goal today is to extract as much alpha as possible given the trend has been crystal clear for this week
- Focus and generate alpha during 9:30-11:30AM EST via higher lows higher highs setup, then enjoy the finer things in life. Making money is one thing, but enhancing your PnL/time executed is a key component of actually winning in the markets