ElliottWaveTrader offers a live Trading Room of market analysis, based on Elliott Wave principle. The site benefits traders looking to anticipate the direction of stock market indices, particularly the emini S&P 500, along with commodities and stocks over a time horizon of several days to several months.
The analysis is led by Avi Gilburt, along with contributing analysts Zac Mannes, Garrett Patten, Xenia Taoubina, Arkady Yakhnis, Larry White, Mike Golembesky, and Victor Nguyen. Their analysis appears frequently on sites such as MarketWatch, TheStreet and SeekingAlpha. See our analyst profiles.
The site also features insights and interaction by our dynamic community of traders, many of them professionals, as members are encouraged to post questions and contribute their own analysis in the interactive room.
Newcomers joining us on a free trial have the option to access the following services in the room:
1) Avi's Market Alerts, our flagship service, which covers U.S. equity indices, along with precious metals, energy and forex (Euro & USD). Members to this service may upgrade to Avi's Live Video premium service, which provides interactive Webinars with Avi 3x a day.
2) Index & ETF Trade Signals, Index & ETF Trade Signals is a premium add-on service for members of Avi's Market Alerts & Trading Room, which features intraday trade signals on the S&P 500, Gold Futures, and a range of index and sector ETFs with a trade horizon of 1-4 days to several weeks. The service is hosted by Victor Nguyen ("SilverSurfer"), whose signals are generated by an automated system he created based upon a fractal algorithm.
3) Stock Waves, which features wave analysis on individual stocks, including a breakdown of top stocks by sector, by Zac, Garrett, and Larry, who covers mining stocks.
4) Short-Term Trade Alerts, hosted by Larry, featuring day and swing trade alerts and analysis on the 3x mining ETFs. Requires a subscription to Stock Waves.
5) Forex, featuring chart analysis and alerts on trading opportunities in both the major and minor forex pairs, hosted by Mike and Arkady.
6) Options with Xenia, which features trade set-ups and entry/exit alerts for swing-trading options, with tracking in a model portfolio.
7) World Markets, hosted by Garrett, which features wave analysis on 9 international indices (FTSE100, DAX, Euro STOXX 50, Nikkei, Hang Seng, India's Nifty 50, Mexico's IPC Index, Brazil's Bovespa & Australia's ASX 200).
All services come with email & text alerting options, along with customized display options in the room.
Newcomers are encouraged to attend our New Member Weekly Webinar each Wednesday at 5 pm Eastern, which covers where to find and how to interpret analysis of your interest on the site.
We also encourage spending time in our Education section featuring articles, videos, suggested books, and a glossary of terminology on Elliott Wave. The glossary page also features a list of common abbreviations used in our Trading Room.
At any time during the 15-day trial, you can add your billing information for one or any combination of the services, which then provides you with posting privileges in the Trading Room. Service options start at $99.95/month, $275/quarter. If interested in a longer-term subscription ($525 semi-annual, $1000 annual), please contact us.
Copyright © 2011-2015 ElliottWaveTrader.net. an AdviceTrade publication. All rights reserved. Any publication, distribution, retransmission or reproduction of information or data contained on this Web site without written consent from ElliottWaveTrader.net is prohibited.